Sunday, May 16, 2010

Loot From Europe

Bessie B went on a three-week tour in Western Europe, and came home last Saturday morning.  She almost didn’t make it to her tour because of the Eyjafjallaj√∂kull eruptions last April 14 (she was supposed to leave for Dusseldorf on the 16th April).  Thank goodness she found a flight on the 20th April to Paris!

Here are my pasalubong from her to add to my collection:


fridge magnets -- yay!

Me super happy!  She really made up for all the times she had to send me BB messages for directions (yes, I was her navigator even if we were hundreds of miles apart!)

And she also got me this from the airport minutes before she boarded the plane back to Dubai:



Starbucks Heidelberg coffee tumbler

Sweet! :)

2 comments:

mm said...

i'm also collecting ref magnets=)

Gracie said...

hi mm,
we're one of the quirky ones! i wanna have them framed nga eh to preserve them. kaso hindi na fridge magnet yun. haha!