Monday, January 25, 2010

Commercial

I don't know who made this, but this got me laughing so hard!



Mr. Bean on Pandora :) They could sure use a jester! Hehe!

Speaking of Avatar, after 10 years, I've finally been to the cinemas again :)  Thanks to my bessie B who babysat Dade last weekend, Ryan & I were able to catch the movie in 3D before they ended the screening. We took home the 3D glasses (well, we paid AED 3 each of them) as souvenirs because they're like actual glasses, not the paper ones.

And the verdict? Double thumbs up! It's the best one we've seen in a very long time.

4 comments:

Joanne MV said...

I have to watch this movie before I go to China ;) :)

Gracie said...

hi joanne,
you gotta see this film -- and in 3D para nicer ang effects.

Joanne MV said...

Yup! I know :)

Pinky said...

Now this is FUNNY! :D Thanks for sharing! Bet my 3-year old would've paid more attention to Avatar if Mr Bean were really in it - hahaha!