Monday, September 28, 2009

Online Donation

For all those who are based abroad who wish to donate for the victims of Typhoon Ondoy, you may do so through Philippine National Red Cross's website (www.redcross.org.ph). online donations are accepted via secure credit card transaction (BDO Gateway). Just click on the "Donate to Us" button on the left hand side, and fill out the details on the page it will take you to. Make sure you choose the Typhoon Ondoy from the dropdown list of Project/Activity.

Please, please donate any amount you can. It will for sure go a long, long way.

Thank you & God bless us all.

1 comment:

sarah said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

http://grantfoundation.net