Sunday, July 12, 2009

Low Batt

I'm on my 36th week, and I’m getting more and more lethargic these days. The energy I seem to have the past week has suddenly worn out. Last Friday, all my body wanted to do was doze off, and I couldn’t fight the urge to nap. Then yesterday, despite the many housework that’s waiting in line to finish, my body just couldn’t get up from the couch or from the bed. It’s as if an 8-pound bowling ball is stuck between my legs! I feel so exhausted!

I am just so relieved my Mom is going to arrive in a couple of days. An extra hand would truly mean a lot to us. I can leave the cooking to her while I tackle the remaining chores needed to be done. Hubby could then focus on clearing up every wire visible in all rooms. It really peeves me seeing those noodle-looking cords unorganized! Oh if only I could afford having every electronic item in our household wireless!!

By the way, the nursery is almost finished. We didn’t paint the walls because the building is new anyway, and we wanted to keep the room minimal and neutral colored. It's taking a lot of my time to organize the many knick knacks we have in that room. Organizing and de-cluttering are the most time consuming of all chores, I swear! I wish I could just snap my fingers and everything will magically sort out on its own.

6 comments:

Joanne MV said...

Wow! Post the pics of your baby sis ;)

Btw, I have a tag for you - http://reejane.blogspot.com/2009/07/one-word-meme.html :)

kelly said...

you're almost at the finish line! can't wait to see your bulinggit! :)

jody said...

Praying for your safe delivery. In no time, you can hold na your baby! Take care.

Gracie said...

hi joanne,
thanks for this meme! :)

Gracie said...

hi kelly,
yup, almost there...and i could hardly wait!

Gracie said...

hi jody,
thanks my dear! excited na kami to have our own little munchkin!