Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Water Fun While Pregnant

Yesterday, hubby & I swung by my cousin’s place to catch up with her. My bessie was also there, and we proceeded with our plan to take a dip in the pool at the 53rd floor. While hubby watched our things and took our pictures, we girls swam a bit and enjoyed the lukewarm water, which is just perfect for me – not too hot and not too cold. I think the baby enjoyed our short exercise, too.
enjoying our early evening at the rooftop
*i’m so ugly compared to my girlfriends…huhuhu!!*


While at the pool, we planned my upcoming baby shower which they will host for me. We also sat in the Jacuzzi for a good 20 minutes. Of course I checked the water’s temp, and good thing it’s also lukewarm. Oh, it felt so good! I loved how the water gently massaged my back and legs. I wish I could do it on a weekly basis!

6 comments:

Joanne MV said...

Ohh... that feels nice :) Wish I can do that in our Boracay trip this June.

Gracie said...

hi joanne,
thanks! i hope you enjoy your upcoming Bora trip. i'm sure you'll have fun1 :)

kelly said...

sexy momma! :D

Gracie said...

i wish, kel! haha! :)

Vanniedosa said...

woohoo sexy preggy mother :)

Gracie said...

hi vannie,
not as sexy as you are!