finally, these bestsellers are here!
a million thanks to my SIL, Karen who bought the books from Fully Booked & Powerbooks, and my cousin, Sarj, who carried them all the way from Manila to Dubai, these children’s classic books have finally made their way to our little boy’s cupboard. after careful thought and consultation from highschool friend and now a pediatrician, Krista, we’ve picked this first batch of titles for our little rascal:
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- Little Cloud by Eric Carle
- Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney & Anita Jeram
- The Cat In The Hat by Dr. Seuss
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr.
there are still a few books in our list which we’ll buy them the next coming months. for now, we will read these to our little kiddo so he can easily identify Mommy and Daddy’s voices when he comes out.
we’re now 25 weeks and getting more and more excited by the day!