Tuesday, November 25, 2008

specs for me

i am 90% done with my Christmas shopping, and i am so proud of myself. this year is a lot better than the previous holidays because i was more organized and prompt in getting gifts for our families and friends. but amidst all these shopping hoopla for others, i also need to find time to get a few gifts for myself. and one of the gifts i’m thinking of getting for me is a new pair of glass frames. how timely because there are Holiday Glass Frames From Zenni Optical, which i can pick from. The popular online eyeglasses shop has a wide array of choices, and this is what caught my fancy:



all the selections are really nice. and what’s more, they have $ 8 Complete Rx Eyeglasses, too, which are friendly to the pocket. good designs at a steal price indeed.

No comments: