Friday, September 19, 2008

whatever will be, will be

i've always believed that things happen for a reason. when plans go awry or things don't turn out the way i want them to, i've held on to the belief that it's God's way of talking to me. knowing how bull-headed i am, He sometimes has to nudge me and give me a good shake to make me listen. and in all the happenings of the past week, He has taught me a valuable lesson i'll never forget.

i trust Him for whatever experience life will throw at me. His will be done, and i shall obey.

5 comments:

Weng said...

yes, gracie, His will be done. i know it's sometimes very hard to just let go and let God. but it's such great comfort to know that God hears and listens to us and that He will never forsake us. after all, He is good...all the time. ;)

Crinklynose said...

hang in there dearie...

chung said...

hey gracie, what happened? hope everything's okay now.

by the way, do you have plans for eid? we're planning on going on a picnic with friends, pero nothing definite yet. you want to come? i wanted to invite you pag okay na lahat kaso baka by then may plano na kayo. if you're okay, let me know! :)

take care!

Pat said...

Amen to that!

Gracie said...

hi girls,
thanks for the messages! oh gosh, what a week for us...parang rollercoaster ride.
i appreciate your kind words & support...really need them now.
hugs!