Friday, August 1, 2008

shoes!

got this from Thea, Vannie & Jacqui. thank you, girls! this sort of tag is what i truly enjoy doing.

{Start Copy}

what’s your shoe size? are your feet the same size as your mom’s feet? how about your sister’s feet? can you borrow shoes from each other?

post a picture of your latest shoe buy. tag the number of women of your shoe size, i.e. size 5 = tag 5 friends. don’t forget to drop a line in this blog when you’re done.

-
Jenny and Belle
-
SAHMdom and Beyond
-
The Journey Continues…
-
Mommy Talks…
-
When Mom Speaks
-
Walk on Red
-
Mommy Talks…
-
Random Thoughts
-
My Precious Niche
-
Jean’s Live it Up…
-
Thea
-
My Life is Peachy
-
Bloggerhappy
-
FunFierceFabulous
-
A Reality Bite

{End Copy}

my mom’s shoe size: 7.5
my sisters’ shoe sizes: Marian – 7, Bern – 5
my shoe size: 6.5

whenever i’m home, i usually borrow shoes from Marian because our sizes are almost the same. yun nga lang, i can borrow from her, but she can’t borrow from me…hehe! obviously i can’t borrow from Bern because her feet are too small, and i can’t borrow from my Mom either because her feet are bigger than mine.

here’s a pic of my latest shoe buy. i think i got this pair last May if i remember it correctly. yes, it’s been ages ago, but the thing is i have a shoe ban, that’s why i haven't indulged myself on a new pair (despite the itch!). i have no more place to store my shoes!



i've gotten this lovely satin pair from Zara, which sells the comfiest shoes ever! all their shoes fit my not so pretty feet perfectly. i’ve worn this pair only once, and that’s when i had to attend a staff party. hence, the purchase. well justified, di ba?

i’m tagging
Chung, Drea, Jesse, Pheng, Valerie & Mai.

5 comments:

Weng said...

oh my, hindi kaya ng powers ko ang ganiyang shoes. hee hee! kasi paa ng lalaki ang ibinigay ng Diyos sa akin. pero ok na rin, kesa naman face ng lalaki ang napunta sa akin. hahaha. am i even making sense? nyahahaha! ka-baliw! :D

Gracie said...

naku weng, ang mga paa ko di rin kagandahan! dinadaan na lang sa pedicured toe nails at foot scrub twice a month. buti na lang common ang size ng paa ko, madaling makakuha ng size so nakakatsamba ng magandang shoe designs...pampalubag loob siguro!
susko, tawa ako nang tawa sa comment mo! panalo talaga ang sense of humor mo!! hahaha!! :D

kelly said...

Zara sells the comfiest shoes ever?! Gracie, you must be kidding me! I have one with a 3to4" inch heel and it's a killer! It's one of my most gorgeous pairs but it's also one of my most painful GRABE! If my feet could talk, sinumpa na nila ako! Hahaha!

But my flat ones are comfy :D

Gracie said...

hi kelly,
i guess it all depends talaga on the shoe style & the kind of feet that wear the pair. ako naman nasasaktan sa aldo shoes, kaya i only have one pair in pumps.
sa zara, my feet slide perfectly on them...parang sinukat sa kin so i don't feel any pain when i wear them :)

Kelly said...

tama ka jan. pero kahit masakit sa paa yun, i still wear them (on occasions lang though) =D