Tuesday, July 8, 2008

tuesday bug tag

from Mich...thank you! :)

who played:
Daily Stories Me and Mine Random Thoughts A Reality Bite YOU

1. complete this phrase: “if only i could..”
- lose weight that easily
2. did you get enough sleep last night?
- no
3. what were you doing before you slept last night?
- surfed the net
4. first thing you thought about this morning when you woke up?
- is it morning already? seriously?!!
5. do u ever wonder why the sky is blue?
- not really
6. did you ever try to skip meals?
- yes, many times…that’s why my metabolism is now all screwed up
7. lights on or off?
- off
8. are you afraid of the dark?
- ironically, yes, especially if it’s in an enclosed space
9. favorite hangout/s?
- restos that serve yummy food & coffee shops
10. people you can’t live without?
- my Ryan and my family
11. what are your plans for tonight?
- pick up my altered suit and have dinner at one of the outlets in DFC
12. favorite song when you’re sleepy?
- music actually…anything Enya
13. do you love someone, right now?
- oh yes…my husband, of course!
14. are you a giver or a taker?
- both
15. if you could choose another name, what would it be?
- Alexia
16. last text message from?
- chung
17. stuck on a desert island & could have only one KIND of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- my home cooked carbonara
18. favorite tv commercial/s?
- none
19. if you were dead and your soul was given another chance, what would you do first?
- see my loved ones (without scaring them!)
20. if you could choose your eye color, what color would you like to have?
- the same eye color i have right now
21. what are the things you always bring?
- a purse with my necessities such as mobile phone, wallet, keys, access card, health card, rosary, specs , and pen

tagging my blogger pals,
Pat & Kelly :)

1 comment:

Mich said...

I love Enya too! thanks for playing along Gracie! ;)