Monday, July 7, 2008

tagged some more

thanks, Pat for this tag – truly enjoyable!

two words meme: this meme is different because it is up to the player to write his/her own words and give his/her own interpretations of these words. present 12 words that mean something and explain why:

1. love – is not real when it’s not unconditional
2. patience – is indeed a virtue…it can bring you the best blessings of all
3. family – is always my priority in life
4. home - is where i long to be right now (just like
Pat)
5. lunch - a meal that i could never skip
6. holiday – can be tiring at times, but one thing i so love to go for
7. memory – one important thing i never want to be robbed of
8. celfone – more of a necessity than an accessory to me
9. photographs – something i can never get enough of
10. baby – a blessing we are praying for to have
11. coffee – my energizer in the morning
12. husband – my bestest friend in the whole, wide world

~@~Pink Heart Tags: A link love tag.

~Start Copy~This is another of those Linky Love games where you only have to tag 10 persons in one post, but still there is no actual limit (you can tag more if you want!). Once tagged, you have to copy paste the link in this post, and make them grow!Do not delete any of the links and be honest to yourself!

BennyLiew, RamblingMoo, Mum & Kids In Wonderland, Judelittle, Our mini blogsphere, Rooms in My Heart, http://janiceng.blogspot.com/, ChinNee, Jo-N, LadyJava’s Lounge, My Life, My Hope, My Future, Mariuca’s Perfume Gallery, Choc Mint Girl, The Callalily Space, Juliana RW, Picturing of Life, Its Not a Weekend;Its a Lifestyle, Napaboaniya APAD, My Wanderings, Picture Clusters, Maiylah’s Snippets, TeacherJulie, GreenBucks1, GreenBucks2, Homeschooling Blog, Lucky Charms, TekKonsult, Marikit, Strawberrygurl, Busy Mom, My Stories, Punto De Vista, Shopaholic ties the knot, A Reality Bite

~End Copy~

i’m tagging
Tracy, Joanne & Kelly - eagerly waiting for what they are to write and interpret.

1 comment:

Joanne MV said...

Hi sis! Here's my answer to your tag - http://reejane.blogspot.com/2008/07/two-words-meme.html :)