Tuesday, July 15, 2008

some other things about me

found this quite interesting, so i snagged it from Kelly.

the rules are simple. at the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. what was i doing 10 years ago?
- i was a Senior college student at UP, busy working on my manuscript.

2. what are the 5 things on my to-do list today?
- make lots of phone calls to UK and France for my data gathering project
- send invites for hubby’s birthday party next week
- wrap my gift for my friend at work, Jen who’s celebrating her birthday tomorrow
- post the 2nd installment of our Jordan trip
- call Gucci at the Emirates Towers Boulevard to find out if they now have a stock of this:


3. snacks i enjoy:
- Dominos Pizza and their cinnamon stix
- Lime Tree Café carrot cake
- Gourmet Burger Kitchen Garlic Mayo burger

4. places where i lived:
- Quezon City
- Paranaque City
- Dubai

5. things i’d do if i were a billionaire:
- invest my money in stocks, bonds & mutual funds
- purchase a farmland & build our dream house there
- travel, travel, travel!
- aside from donating money to charity, i will also actively participate in their activities to help them become sustainable in the future
- buy all the shoes & bags i want (sorry, i really have to include this in my list!)

6. people i want to know more about:
- Warren Buffet
- Patrick Dempsey
- Steve Jobs

tagging all my blogger friends with names that start with the letter ‘J’ :)

No comments: