Monday, July 28, 2008

se7en



Pat tagged me with this lucky seven post.

the rules:
a. list these rules on your blog.
b. share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
c. tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. you’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who i tagged.

1. i was an average student from 1st-3rd year in highschool. come Senior year, i was moved to the cream of the crop section (either it was because of a mistake made by our school's system or simply out of my sheer luck!). instead of being happy about it, i felt miserable. that was the most depressing year of my highschool life. i was an outcast and i missed my barkada terribly. but now that i’m older, i'm happy i did manage to move sections. i learned to balance my time between academics, extra curricular activities, and CAT (i was part of the Model Company).
2. like Pat, i prefer the old fashioned planners than the electronic ones, too. i guess i’m a bit of a neo-luddite :)
3. i love shoes! buying them makes me feel tickled happy all the time. and if i like a particular design, i'd buy not just one pair but two of the same color :D
4. i collect fridge magnets of various shapes and sizes. the only criteria though is that they must come from the cities i’ve been to, counting those cities that i’ve connected to, as well. gifts from colleagues who frequently travel are of course more than welcome.
5. i’m a mad driver back home, but i couldn’t bring myself to get a license here in Dubai. me so scared!
6. i love pork sinigang a lot! and i prefer it with loads of kangkong. mmmm, that’s mouth watering!
7. when i was in 2nd year college, i took up ballroom dancing as my PE. i even represented our class and danced cha-cha to the tune of “Fallen” by Lauren Wood. we didn’t win because the judges thought swing has better dance moves. (hahaha, sour graping!!)

i’m tagging
Valerie, Weng, Chung, Cheryll, Jody, Jhona & Mich.

7 comments:

Mich said...

I would also go for traditional organizers! hehe!

thanks for the tag! btw, gracie, can you please link up my new site :

http://traveltomanila.net

thanks, thanks, appreciate it!

chung said...

thanks for tagging me! i will answer this promise! nag-iisip na nga ako ng 7 things about me e :)

uy secret lang yung texts natin yesterday ha! :)

jody said...

Hello Gracie! I'm done with this tag so I just added your name. Thanks!

Here it is.

http://lookshoplist.com/2008/07/22/7-random-things-about-me/

Gracie said...

hi mich,
done na with the link up. congrats on your new blog :)

Gracie said...

hi chung,
of course, secret na malupet yun - promise! :) will wait for your answers.

Gracie said...

hi jody,
thanks for including my name :)

Weng said...

mission accomplished!

http://photos.cafemunchkin.com/2008/07/31/se7en/