Tuesday, July 22, 2008

let's do the countdown

Jacqui tagged me with this one. sure looks like fun, so i decided to work on it in between doing my work & sipping my coffee.

Participants:
Me and Mine Creative in Me For the LOVE of Food Little Peanut Pea in a Pod Mommy Talks Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps All Kinds of Me Stuff The Salad Caper Winding Creek Circle Fun.Fierce.Fab Ozzy’s Mom Me,Myself+2 Shopaholic Ties the Knot Coffee Table Conversations A Reality Bite

Ten movies you’d watch over and over: My Bestfriend's Wedding, Notting Hill, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Love Affair (original or remake), My Sassy Girl, The Cutting Edge, Serendipity, Stardust, Jerry Maguire & Sweet Home Alabama.

Nine people you enjoy the company of: hubby, bessie cousin Sarj, bessie Beth, gradeschool friend
Drea, college bud Cleng, HS barkada Mylin, Jeez & Jowe & friend at work Hazel.

Eight things you’re wearing right now: earrings, wedding band, engagement ring, watch, bracelet, undies, business suit & leather pumps.

Seven things on your mind: my weight, reports at work, Ryan’s birthday party preps, blogging, my family back home, Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution PS3 strategy game & uploading photos.

Six objects you touch every day: purse, mobile phone, laptop, keys, ballpen & keys

Five things you do everyday: send and reply to work and personal emails, surf the net, hug, kiss and talk to hubby.

Four things that you see when you turn your head to the right: my retro mug half-filled with coffee, a bottle of spring water, a ballpen & a pile of business cards.

Three of your favorite things that are red color: polo shirt, a heart shaped candle at my desk and an Untangler comb.

Two people who have influenced your life the most: my parents.

One person who has been nice to you today: my hubby, of course!

i’m tagging
Laine & Joanne.

3 comments:

andrea said...

haynaku grace, if you'll only see my reaction.. imagine, i informed them two weeks before pa to know each other's sked. my supposedly secondary sponsor even confirmed. we even chatted during my shift, gave the directions 3x and viola.. i never heard anything na.. Andrea.. sorry.. nada! and the best part Leo commented pa. Eh sobrang bihira lang magcomment un. haay .. I have a little tampo kay Irene.. but okay na tapos na.. i dont want to burn bridges.. still, heard another comment from Leo too.. kainis diba.. maybe it's hard for them to understand what I am going through right now.. sobrang stress na me.. I am fortunate coz I have a friend who is also bride-to-be wherein I can exchange notes.. at least, stress reliever.. like what i said in my post, i am not expecting too much naman from my attendants to help me in every detail BUT of course I need a little cooperation naman diba.. sabi ni Irene, she's not promising anything pero super babawi sya... sana nga dahil kung hindi pupukpukin ko sya.. haay.. girl.. namimiss tuloy kita ngaun :)

chung said...

mukang nabili mo na birthday gift mo kay ryan ha! :) and it seems like your enjoying your gift too! :)

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

hi grace,

thanks for doing the tag! :)
happy sunday!!