Wednesday, June 25, 2008

flame of friendship

flame has been passed on to me by Pheng. thanks, thanks dearie! :)

The Flame of Friendship.
A symbol of spirit of unity.
The burning icon of love.
Undying picture of hope.
The hot symbol of oneness.
The Flame of Friendship.


And now it's your turn to flame yourself! Meet new friends. Discover friendship. Make bonds.
Copy this post starting from the PICTURE ABOVE to the end and add your blog on the list below.

Let's start FLAMING!
A Reality Bite

i am now passing this flame of friendship to:

Pat, who’s such a sweet online buddy. i’m always left with a smile whenever she leaves a comment on my blog.
Kelly, who’s one of the coolest Moms on earth. her posts never fail to make me laugh.
Weng, probably the one of the longest i’ve known in my blogroll. was so happy to bump into her in the blogosphere after so many years.
Chung, my new friend, and fellow ‘grace-ful’ UAE expat, who i recently got to hang out with. it feels so good to see your online buddies face-to-face indeed.

4 comments:

chung said...

wow, kasama pala ako dito! thanks so much gracie!! :)

Kelly said...

thanks, gracie!

do i? you'll be surprised when you meet me irl. my on-line persona is quite different from my real life's.

serious ako irl. bwahahaha.

mwah!

Gracie said...

hi chung! you're welcome! :)

Gracie said...

hi kelly!

really, serious ka irl? di halata! LOL! i don't buy it, girl...i'm sure you're a funky mom & a cool person :)