Sunday, May 11, 2008

describe yourself today

starting my week right with a nice tag from Thea. thank you, my dear! i hope you’re enjoying your day!

rules:

1. list 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. add your blog to the list. feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. tag other online friends you know.

today, this is me:
- a laid back and worry-free soul. i’ve decided not to sweat the small stuff anymore. i refuse to waste my time being sad & miserable over things i have no control of. i’m sure things will fall in the right places at the right time. God has always been good to me & my loved ones, so i trust that He will be there for us whenever we need Him most.
- a grateful wife blessed with the most wonderful husband in the world! being married to Ryan is one of the best things that ever happened to me.
- a fuss-free person who only looks at the brighter side of things. negativity is no longer part of my vocabulary (woo hoo, way to go!!)
- a passionate individual who will never give up on something so easily. determination has led me to great things, and i plan to keep up with such attitude.
- a believer that good things come to those who wait. the saying ‘patience is a virtue’ is one of my recent favorites.
- a more giving person. i am surrounded by generous people, and i’ve realized that generosity, apparently, is contagious.

links:
Creative In Me Little Peanut Me and Mine Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias BLOGGERHAPPY Berry Scrappy A Reality Bite YOUR BLOGS HERE

since it’s Mother’s Day today, i’m tagging the wonderful mommies out there: Abie, Kelly and Roselle.

No comments: