Sunday, May 25, 2008

10 random things about me

an interesting tag from Pat. thank you! here’s a little bit about more about me.

RULES:
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves. 2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules. 3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list their breads. 4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

and my list of 10 begins…

1. i am the eldest in a brood of ‘tres marias’. since i am the ‘ate’, i have the tendency to be bossy. i hope you understand that with the age gap of 7 years and 14 years respectively to my two younger sisters, dealing with them can be quite challenging, too! (read: i get the same headache my parents have in raising them)
2. i love reading - a lot! when i was in grade school, i used to raid the books of my cousins when i stay with them for vacation. if i’m badly hooked to an interesting book, i could forego eating and sleeping.
3. i used to hate spicy food, but since i discovered the joys of Thai food, i now get frequent cravings of zesty flavor.
4. i cannot leave the house without wearing a pair of earrings. i feel naked without them.
5. i write with my right hand when using a pen, but i can use either hands when i write on the blackboard with a chalk.
6. i love singing, but it doesn’t love me back. i think i flunk in that area.
7. i’m easy to please. i get excited over little things that matter to me.
8. i used to be a cheerleader when i was in highschool. the only trophy in my awards case was from cheerleading. gee, that was like agessss ago!
9. my Dad is a skilled scuba diver. in fact, he’s a certified PADI instructor. me? uhm, i don’t even know how to swim (and yet i have my own diving equipment at home!)
10. i love traveling so much, but i hate, hate, hate airports! just the thought of being in one stresses me already. i get panic attacks most of the time, so imagine my nervousness when i went through Ionscan, not once, but twice, in the U.S!

have i listed out 10 already? wow, that was fun! :)

i can’t tag 10 people because my fellow bloggers have done this already. so to all passersby, please feel free to snag, ok?

have a wonderful week everyone! :D

2 comments:

cheche said...

wow! your dad is a padi certified instructor?! pero like you, nd din ako marunong mag swim (much).

unlike you, i love airports, anything to do with flying. that's the best feeling ever. hahaha! weird ko no? maybe i should do my own 10 random things. *lol*

kelly said...

i cannot leave the house without wearing a pair of earrings. i feel naked without them. --> same here.