Monday, March 10, 2008

rules of four

my manic Monday starts off with a tag from Joanne. thanks sis! i immensely enjoyed doing this.

4 jobs i have had:
Marketing Assistant
Senior Sales & Marketing Associate
Department Administrator
Client Relationship Officer

4 movies i watched over and over:
The Cutting Edge (more than a dozen times, seriously!)
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
My Sassy Girl
Love Affair (original)

4 shows I watch:
CSI Las Vegas
House, MD
Grey’s Anatomy
F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

4 places I have been:
(these are the places i've been to in 2007)
London, UK
New Orleans, USA
Nice, France
Monte Carlo, Monaco

4 places I would rather be:
Manila, Philippines
Mauritius (yeah, dream summer vacation!)
Prague, Czech Republic
Barcelona, Spain

4 things I look forward to this year:
going home this Christmas
my family’s trip to Hong Kong
RIMS 2008 – San Diego, California, USA
our 30th! :D

i wonder what Drea, Jesse, Kelly & Mich have to say if i tag them :)


1 comment:

Mich said...

thanks for the tag Gracie! regarding Palawan you can ask the hotel where you are staying which agency to avail the tours. there are lots to choose from. IN our case we got the package, the hotel already provided the accomodation, tours, and food. :)