Monday, March 31, 2008

all about hubby (and a few about us)

open tag from Mich.

How long did you date? 7 years :D
How old is he? he’s turning 30 this July.
Who eats more? he does
Who said “I love you” first? him :)

Who is taller? he is
Who sings better? definitely him!
Who is smarter? ok, let’s put it this way – he is smart, smart but i am the street-smart one!

Whose temper is worse? his
Who does the laundry? me – thank heavens for automatic washing machine! :)
Who does the dishes? both of us
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? him
Who pays the bills? me. he gives me 100% of his salary, and leaves everything for me to budget
Who mows the lawn? we don't have a lawn :D
Who cooks dinner? it depends on what dish needs to be prepared
Who drives when you are together? he does
Who is more stubborn? me
Who kissed who first? i did…yes, you read that right – I DID! torpe kasi si hubby noon eh! :D
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? me
Whose parents do you see the most? none, because we’re based overseas
Who proposed? he did
Who is more sensitive? him!
Who has more friends? me
Who has more siblings? him

Who wears the pants in the family? he does


No comments: