Thursday, March 27, 2008

10 recent things that made me happy

snagged this from Kelly, and thought i’d share with you my joy these days.

1. dinner with hubby last night at The Noodle House. i was craving for something oriental and it was the perfect place to pig out eat.
2. my colleague, Kwok volunteering to put some hard to find songs on my iPod (the guy’s got 3,000 original cds!)
3. learning that my trip to San Diego, California has been approved. this means serious shopping. (right, sis Hazel?)
4. spending quality time with hubby last weekend
5. knowing that my friendship with C has never faltered despite our previous long strife
6. successful event at work last week
7. talking to my family over the phone yesterday
8. hearing a fellow Pinay in the centre say a heartfelt ‘thank you’ the other day for the help i extended to her last week
9. finishing Sophie Kinsella's book, ‘The Undomestic Goddess’ overnight. i missed reading an entertaining, hard-to-put down book!
10. hearing the good news that my friend, Maie, is finally tying the knot

No comments: