Tuesday, February 26, 2008

6 quirky things about me

thanks Joanne & Pat for this tag :) i think i have already answered a similar tag before, but it sure is fun to do it again.

The rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six unimportant things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

six unimportant things/habits/quirks about myself:
1. i love walking…and i walk too fast. i’ve gotten so used to this pace that there are times i tend to leave my companions behind (even hubby!)
2. i can’t start work without my caffeine kick (bad habit!)
3. i am a gifted child when it comes to directions.
4. i always get fidgety while getting a pedicure.
5. ironing de-stresses me.
6. i sleep like a 7-year old. i tend to “occupy” the entire bed with my sub-conscious twisting and turning. poor Ryan…hehe!

now i’m tagging Drea, Abie, Cheryll, Weng, Mich and Pheng :)

3 comments:

weng said...

hi gracie! thanks for the tag! i intend to start ticking off some tags from my tag list. ang dami na kasing naipon. hahaha.

have a great week!

Mich said...

thanks for the tag Gracie!will do it soon! :)

weng said...

gracie, after 1000 years, nagawa ko na rin ito. sorry! huwag kang mag-sasawa sa pag-tag ha. hee hee hee! :) mmmwah!

http://cafemunchkin.com/2008/05/02/6-quirky-things-about-me/